Although we are very happy with all the suggestions we received, we have some processes created to test the viability of each one of these suggestions, as our decisions are made from them and from the feedbacks of our users.
How to send a suggestion to our service team?
To facilitate the process, it is necessary to pay attention to the clarity of the suggestion. What is the purpose of the suggestion? If it is a suggestion for a new feature, what are the details of that feature? What steps would we take to use this functionality if implemented on the platform?
Despite we know the platform completely, we receive several requests on a daily basis, both for help and suggestions. Therefore, it is extremely important to be clear in the idea so that we can understand it in the best possible way and thus be able to pass it on clearly to our product team.
To send the suggestion, click here.
What is the process for implementing the suggestion, if approved?
- Our support team receives the suggestion;
- Our support team tries to better understand the suggestion, if necessary. Then, the team gives feedback on the suggestion and takes it to our product team;
- The suggestion joins a row of other suggestions;
- Our product team analyzes each of the suggestions, without a specific deadline. There is no deadline to test viability or implement the suggestion;
- Any and all suggestions will be analyzed, so there is no certainty for their implementation. Anyway, the whole analysis will be done and discussed;
- If approved, the implementation of the suggestion is planned and taken to our development team to implement, without a deadline for doing so.